Welcome to McConnell Funeral Home On-Line
The Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Unit is requiring all persons visiting our funeral homes to wear non-medical facial protection masks at all times starting July 10th. For more detailed information please visit the link below.
COVID-19 update from the Bereavement Authority of Ontario
Effective: September 22, 2021
Proof of vaccination requirements do not apply to:
- Funeral services including rites, ceremonies, visitations, receptions, or social gatherings held in places of worship.
- Funeral services including rites, ceremonies, visitations, receptions, or social gatherings held in funeral establishments, cemeteries, crematoriums, and similar establishments that provide bereavement services and are licensed to operate under the Funeral, Burial and Cremation Services Act, 2002.
- Funeral services conducted in any indoor setting, limited to the actual funeral rites or ceremonies, but not an associated social gathering or reception. These settings can include any meeting or event space, conference centre, or convention centre.
As per the provincial government’s announcement July 16, the COVID-19 maximum attendance restriction has been changed to as many people as can maintain social distance per room for funerals and visitations.
- The number of people allowed to attend an indoor funeral ceremony is a maximum of as many people as can maintain social distance per room.
- Funeral services taking place outdoors will be unlimited provided social distancing can be maintained.
Everyone must follow proper health and safety advice, including physical distancing of two metres from people who are not from the same household or their established social circle.
We are a family-owned company located in the villages of Tweed, Madoc and Marmora and have been providing funeral service to the Hastings, Central Hastings, North Hastings, Lennox and Addington, and East Peterborough Counties for over 50 years. It is our hope that you will find this site useful and informative. You will be able to view current funeral information, send on-line condolences, make requests for funeral information, products and costs, access information regarding the industry and local florists. If you don't find what you are looking for, let us know. It is our ambition to make this site useful and a beneficial addition to our service.
BAO Consumer Information Guide
|NAME||DESCRIPTION||TYPE OF FILE|